CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME



I had an awesome birthday yesterday! When I walked into work yesterday, my staff had planned a breakfast, and it was so yummy! We had a breakfast casserole, fruit with dip, and a cake. That started off the day right. I also got a cute picture frame and some stationary. Then of course Arnold took me to grab some lunch. No, not at his favorite Irish restaurant, but Jared’s favorite restaurant, Subway. Then about 4:30 yesterday Arnold came walking into my office with a beautiful vase of green mums and pink and red gerbera daisies. He always gets me gerbera daisies because we had them in our wedding, and they’re just beautiful! Then last night we went out to Outback and got a bloomin onion and my favorite at Outback, the alice springs chicken. Yum Yum! Arnold also ordered me a subscription to a magazine I’ve been wanting. (Like I have time to read!) All in all it was a great birthday, and I am now officially a year older…and you will just have to guess how old.

6 comments:

Stephen and Tara said...

Happy Late Birthday Joy! I am glad that you had a good one:) And I know you are 28!! :) Same as me! haha.

Anonymous said...

and dont forget peytons wonderful present... a bag(diaper) filled with poop ha :) -jb-

Joy said...

I'm not 28! I'm only 21!

Misty M. said...

Happy Birthday! (I like the alice springs chicken too) I guess we will just have to guess what magazine you got. Hmmm

Joy said...

I got World magazine. I'm a newsjunkie. I love that magazine.

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday...I'm guessing 34? J.K. Have a great one!!!