CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

An Irish Restaurant

Arnold and I went out on a hot date today for lunch. He likes to say that he's taking me to a famous Irish restaurant. The name of this restaurant--McDonald's. Now, I am normally one to complain about the service at fast food restaurants in the area around my house, and normally I have justification. The food is usually cold, the service slow, and the help not very friendly. But I must praise this Irish restaurant for an unusually fast drive through line, hot food, and pretty nice service. In fact, we usually go there over other places because of those reasons. I was disappointed that they didn't have apple pies today though.

I have a friend, and former co-worker, Stephanie, who is desperately wanting to have her baby that was due a few days ago, and I feel so bad for her. I totally remember that feeling of desperation like, "Won't this baby just come on for crying out loud!!!" Do those of you who have had babies remember that last week or so? Misery!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I feel special to have been talked about on your blog. The hospital just called me and told me that I have priority over everyone scheduled for inductions tomorrow and that I have to call in the morning at 6:30am- just like today. UGH!