CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Poop and other reflections

We are taking Peyton back to the doctor, again, today. She's got a really bad ear infection still,and we're hoping she doesn't have to have tubes. But then again, it may not be a bad thing if it helps her get better. We are so tired around here from such little sleep from everyone being sick. I think we just need to air out our apartment and go to the beach for a week to get away from this sickness!

Yesterday, we had donuts for the students at my work. This was the first event that I planned since taking my new position, and perhaps I went a little overboard. I ordered 18 boxes of donuts thinking that would be what we would need. Well, we had quite a few Krispy Kreme's left over, and I ended up eating WAY too many. Maybe I should have ordered a fruit tray instead.

Poop has apparently become an integral part of my life these days. Last week, me, Arnold, and Peyton were standing outside our apartment talking with a friend. I felt something warm run down my leg and turned around to find out a bird had unloaded on me. This bird must have taken some ex-lax that morning. It was running down my leg, onto my shoes, it was on my skirt and on the back of my sweater! It was everyplace but my hair. What did I do to make this bird so mad at me? That was the first time I've been "attacked" by a bird, and I have to say that it was so incredibly nasty. Then this morning, I was letting Peyton run around in the bathroom naked after her bath, and what does she do but squat down and poop on my rug. Gross. It's not fun having to scoop fresh poop off your bathroom rug. At least I can throw it in the washing machine.

This has been a totally random blog, but I am so tired that I can't quite think straight. Hope you're getting some rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats funny of peyton pooping haha...wish i could have seen that and the bird HA -jb-

Anonymous said...

Well, I hear that being pooped on is good luck. Maybe you'll have extra since that bird had the runs! the picture of Arnold reminds me of the ones we used to do of him in the registrars office! Miss you guys!!!
Shannon Holmes