CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Random Things

I did this on Facebook and thought I would post it to the blog too...

1. I actually have been wanting to do this, just because I enjoy reading other people's randomness.

2. My mom said they actually considered the name "Billie Joe" for myself. I thank God every day that He didn't let that one happen. Can you imagine?

3. My favorite movie, by far, is Pride and Prejudice, the long five hour A & E version...just ask my husband.

4. I love to cook (and eat these days).

5. I do not love to clean, like my mom. Can I get an amen Janna?!

6. I never ever thought I would live in New Orleans for seven years.

7. My hometown is basically known for a water tower of a giant peach. Embarrasing, I know.

8. If I had one wish, I would love to be a child again.

9. On our first date, Arnold took me to see David Copperfield and we had front row tickets. It was pretty cool.

10. In college, I tore my ACL playing intramural football, I fell to the ground, everyone crowded around me, and then I realized I hadn't shaved my legs in over two weeks. That's what I was thinking about, well, that and is my bone poking out of my leg or something.

11. I love badminton, ping pong, water skiing, snow skiing, jogging, and other stuff, but I never have time.

12. We used to have a brown, ridicuolously obese dog named Snowball. She lived 14 years and was the greatest. Who says large bowls of scraps will kill a dog?

13. I remember my dad letting me drive his new corvette down the interstate when I was 14. Yeah, he had to have been crazy.

14. My favorite coffee shop in New Orleans-Rue de la Course. Check it out.

15. Who has time for coffee shops? They don't appreciate one year olds.

16. My husband is a procrastinator, I am not. This is an interesting combination.

17. But he puts up with A LOT from me.

18. I despise, loathe, and abhor roaches. Roaches are everywhere in New Orleans.

19. Give me a rat any day or a mouse, preferably. Anything over a roach.

20. If I gain less than 200 lbs. this pregnancy, I will be happy. J/k

21. I love to sleep, and need lots of it.

22. I am a news junkie. Especially magazines...Christian, and political. My new favorite magazine is World. It is awesome.

23. The night before we evacuated for Katrina, we got to sit in the audience for Wheel of Fortune.

24. I don't like winter, and I can't wait for Spring and Summer!

25. I wish I could speak another language. Though I am pretty good at pig latin. Does that count?

1 comment:

Stephen and Tara said...

I like the BBC version of "Pride and Predjudice" Have you ever seen that one?