CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bad Days

Ever had one of those bad days? Oh I know you have. You know, it's raining outside. Then I get in my car to go to the doctor only to find out halfway there that my appointment has been cancelled because she's still in surgery. Then I went to Walgreens in the rain to get milk (I needed two gallons), and they were completely out except for chocolate. Then something happened at work this afternoon that wasn't too pleasant. And then they passed that stupid ridiculous stimulus plan. Here's an idea, why don't we just print Monopoly money and hand it to people, because that's all our money is going to be worth soon. On the bright side, I've felt sort of descent today. Not as much queasiness. And tonight I'm going to cook a good supper and watch American Idol with Tara and Peyton. So there are good things. And God is still good. I know my life is easy compared to some in the world. But it still stinks to have a bad day.

No comments: