CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

An Early Valentine's Day

Arnold and I celebrated Valentine's Day early. We each took a vacation day from work on Friday, left Peyton at the sitter's, and took off! First we went to IHOP and ate breakfast. I LOVE eating breakfast out, but it rarely happens. I had blueberry pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. Yum. Then we went to the mall. I had a gift card to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Bath and Body Works, so I burned through those cards. We went to my monthly doctor appointment after the mall. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which was a nice treat. After the doctor visit, I was craving some pizza, so we went to Pizza Hut. I wanted to go to Rocky's, the best pizza place in New Orleans, but it was too far for our next adventure. So we ate breadsticks and pizza then went back to the mall. Arnold needed a pair of dress shoes, so we found a pair at Sears and then went to Smoothie King. Then we headed up to the movie theater, where Arnold agreed to see Confessions of a Shopaholic! I know, he was being really nice to me. He actually said it wasn't that bad, and of course I liked it. Then we headed back home to pick up Peyton.
Saturday, Arnold cleaned the whole house, the kitchen, bathroom, he swept, AND did ALL of the laundry. After I came back from the grocery store, I sat on the couch eating chips and dip and watched him do laundry while I also watched a movie. It was great. So that's what it's like to be a man...haha. I had a great weekend! Hope yours was great too!

1 comment:

Stephen and Tara said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's day. I could not confince Stephen to see that movie. We ended up seeing "Taken" which was pretty good but not very romantic. :) But it still was nice to have a date. I am so proud of Arnold for all the housework!