CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

American Idol Thoughts


I've really been watching the new season of American Idol lately, mainly because I like it and also because as I've said in previous posts, all I want to do is lay on the couch and die. So here are a few thoughts on this season....if you don't watch Idol, you may want to just skip this blog post...

1. I think the judges are insane this year. They are letting some weird ones through and skipping over the good ones.

2. For example, do you remember the two guys who are best friends...one named Danny, one named Jamar. Well, they kicked Jamar off last night, and he can really sing! What were the judges thinking?

3. AND, they let Tatiana (the laughing, annoying girl) stay!? Simon said last night, "Could you try to not be annoying for once?"

4. AND, they let Nick/Norman Gentle and Nathanial stay but kicked Jamar off?! Again, the judges are crazy.

5. I liked the sing-off they had last night, but I would have liked to have seen more sing-offs between people.

6. I think Tatiana, or maybe Norman, may be this year's Sanjaya.

7. It's probably more fun disagreeing with the judges because I guess it gives us/me something to talk about!

8. Who is your favorite American Idol winner from past seasons?

9. I predict a guy is going to win this year because the guys seem to be singing a little better than the girls.

10. I love yelling at the tv when American Idol is on...it's almost like watching a football game!

PS-I just remembered David Osmond, one of the Osmond family kids. They kicked him off too! And he could sing! And yet they think Nathanial or Norman would really win and people would buy their records??!!

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I was definitely sad about Jamar! That stunk! This season seems to be all about the ratings! Hopefully it will get better when we get the control :) haha!

Stephen and Tara said...

I am officially avoiding AI this year. I am tired of it. How many seasons have there been?? Maybe I will watch some when it gets to the final 12. When I was in Poland I would watch their version of Idol. I am glad you are getting to hang out with Tara! Yeah!! Tell her I said hi!