CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The past three days I had a break from work, so I got to stay home with Peyton. Those were the best three days. Even though she was sick, we had the best time playing together, laughing, and finding new stuff to get into. She is so much fun to be around, and I love that little girl so much. Here's some pictures of her and a short video.



She decided to try on my flip flops and walk around the house.




I forgot to mention that Friday night we decided to grab some icecream from a New Orleans-famous little local place called Angelo Brocato's. It's italian gelato, coffee, etc. It's been around for forever, and it's so cute.




"YUM! Look at all the goodies Mommy and Daddy!"






She loved the strawberry cheesecake.

No comments: