CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

American Idol Last Night

Of course I've been watching American Idol this year. There's nothing else on tv anyway really. But AI is starting to make me mad. Matt in the bottom three??!!! Come on people! He may not be the very best or may not win, though I like him a lot, but he's certainly better than Megan! And Allison in the bottom three last week?!!! She's really good too, and only 16! Actually, I'll go ahead and tell you that my two favorites are Matt and Allison. Megan needs to seriously go in my opinion, along with Scott. Scott's a nice, talented guy, but not exactly a "pop star". What do you think?

2 comments:

Janna said...

Matt,Danny,and Alison are my favs.. the rest needs to leave..esp. Megan..ug i cant stand listening to her.

Joy said...

I agree!