CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I wanted to let everyone know that I am slowly starting to feel a lot better. My ears have almost stopped popping! But now, you won't believe this, I think Peyton is getting ANOTHER cold! That poor girl has no immune system, although my mom thinks she has allergies. And meanwhile I'm wondering if our apartment is not mold infested or something! What is going on?
Meanwhile my stomach keeps getting bigger and bigger. The baby's heartbeat is good and the doc told me everything looked good. She also said that all the medication I took was fine and wouldn't cause birth defects. Whew! What a relief! April 9th we will find out the sex.
Arnold is really enjoying his job as a hospice chaplain. He enjoys getting to minister to people, pray with them, read Scripture, and share his faith when he gets an opportunity. I'm very happy for him to have such a great job. I miss getting to eat lunch with him though. I'm starting to pack lunches for him since he's on the road all day. It's challenging because he doesn't have a fridge or a microwave. Today he will be dining on beanie weanies, crackers, a tangerine, and a honey bun. :)
Is it getting warm where you live? It's in the mid 70's here and I love it!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

2 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

Arnold,
Congrats on the hospital chaplaincy job. We are preparing to study "grief" at our church so we can minister to the sick, suffering and grieving. Great work. Appreciate your work in that field!

I have a blog about family issues that perhaps you can use in your work: Family Fountain: http://warrenbaldwin.blogspot.com/

Warren

SouthAsiaRocks said...

When we lived on Campus, I developed a severe allergy to mold... and it gave me regular allergy problems AND I got this freaky eye disease from it - blah!