CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Peyton's Gift to Me

Well, I got over my morning sickness only to catch Peyton's nasty cold that she gave me through sneezing on me, coughing on me, coughing on my food, and generally just having her snot all over my shirt, hands, etc. This is one terrible cold! And I've heard a lot of people say that this thing doesn't go away quickly. So really, I've done nothing but continue to stay at home on the weekends, breaks, etc. I'm not complaining about staying at home, because it is just nice to relax sometimes. But I will be extremely glad when the weather is warm and everyone in my family is well and we can go for walks outside.
In other news, Arnold really likes his new job. The bad part is that he has to travel to different people's houses. That wouldn't be so bad if he didn't first have to FIND those different houses. Direction is not Arnold's strong point. Luckily he has a GPS, but sometimes even that has gotten him lost. We are thankful though for his new opportunity to minister to people.
So how has your week been going? Have you been sick with this nasty cold too?

1 comment:

Janna said...

we got 7 inches of snow..NO SCHOOL YAY!!!!!!!