CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Busy Month

This month has been so busy! I feel like I have not stopped at work and at home. This weekend my dad and brother are coming to New Orleans to visit. We are gonna do all the touristy stuff, I'm sure, but we're also going to be eating at Commander's Palace! I'm so excited about that. Food makes a pregnant woman excited, but really good food from a really expensive, nice, world famous restauraunt makes a pregnant woman REALLY excited! And there's a Beth Moore conference coming up that I'm going to, and the Strawberry Festival is coming up too! So for the next two weekends I'm booked. Then we find out what sex the little peanut is on the 9th of April. And Peyton turns a year and a half on the 11th. Wow! So much to do and so much sleep that needs to be had. What am I going to do? ;)

1 comment:

Janna said...

post some pictures ..thats what you're gonna do :)