CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Break from Blogging/Vacation

The girls and I are leaving for a much needed vacation!  Poor Arnold doesn't get much vacation time, so he will be staying behind.  We will be seeing family in Gaffney and then going to Charleston.  My dad has a house there, so we will be going to the beach and touring.  I'm so excited because I haven't been to a Carolina beach in years!  I used to go almost every year, and now it's been like ten years since I've been! I will try to post pictures and updates if I can get near a computer.  I hope you enjoy your vacation too, wherever you and your family go.

2 comments:

Laur said...

I think we briefly talked about this, but you know Charleston is less than 2 hrs from Savannah, right?

Stephen and Tara said...

I hope you have a great time Joy!