CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vacation Is....Over

Back to reality. Vacation is over. We had a great time visiting family, seeing Charleston, going to the beach, going down the neighbor's sliding board into their pool a million times, acting like a kid again, getting lots of rest, getting lots of help with kids!, eating yummy vegetables out of the garden, grilling out, and just hanging out. It's refreshing to have two weeks off for fun. I've posted some pictures below...  These pictures are in a very random order.




Family.  Papa J, Nancy, and the girls


A Nice Day for a Picnic



Janna and Raegan

Going down the Slide!

Blowing Daffodils



Peyton at Waterfront Park in Charleston
Folly Beach
I put this picture on here to show you the drastic difference between my skin color and Raegan's.  I'm a ghost, she's a little gingerbread girl.

We enjoyed walking to Starbucks and getting a treat (don't worry...Peyton is drinking water....I would never dream of giving that child caffeine!)  My dad has a house on Queen St., so we were right downtown and able to walk everywhere.  It was great!

A random pretty Charleston house
Peyton standing in front of a fountain at the aquarium.

Arnold firing a cannon at the British.


Mom, look at all the cannonballs I gathered up! I have a whole pile!

Arnold and Peyton at the pineapple fountain on the harbor.

Beach Bunny Raegan


My brother Blake and Peyton and my dad.

1 comment:

Laur said...

Glad to see Arnold made it. I didn't think he'd be able to!