CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Five Random Facts About Us

1. There is a weatherman in New Orleans, Carl Arredondo, with our same last name.  Everyone asks us if we're related to Carl.  Some have even asked if I was married to him.  Ewww!  If I liked 60 year olds, well then maybe!
2. Arnold's birthday is in June, Raegan's is August, mine is September, and Peyton's is October.  Now we just need a July birthday and we'll have non-stop birthdays all summer and into the fall!  Party!!!!
3. Arnold's favorite show is Wipe Out.  Have you seen this show?  I think it's ridiculous.  It's just a bunch of people falling and bumping their heads, getting muddy, etc.  He thinks it's absolutely hilarious.  I laugh at him laughing.
4. We have a minivan, and the first part of the license plate is SXZ, so we call our minivan Big Sexy.
5. Arnold and I are both newsjunkies, and it's a good thing we don't have cable.  We would probably watch Fox News 24/7.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah BIG SEXY!!!!! you're not hott unless you have a minivan!!!
-jb

Beth Celestin said...

I' a Wipeout fan to! Silas looks at me like I've totally lost my mind when I get to laughing! :) Hope all is well!

P.S. I loved getting to know all of you guys via the recent blog posts!

Misty M. said...

Haha! I love wipeout too, I don't get to watch it but I used to love the japanese-dubbed in English version I can't remember the name EXC or something. I love watching people have accidents.
I could watch America's Funniest Videos every day. I miss it! lol
Keep up the fun blog posts!

Joy said...

wow! Apparently there are a lot of wipeout fans out there! HA!