CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dear God

Dear God,

I do not know why my ninth month old does not like to sleep at night.  I thought that she had her days and nights mixed up when she was first born, then I thought her stomach hurt.  But after a few months, she still didn't sleep.  Then she started getting ear infections, and she still didn't sleep.  Now she is teething, and still no sleep.  She is the happiest little baby during the day, but she tortures her parents at night.  Please send your sleep angel down tonight and comfort her.  Please heal her little body.  Please give us some consistent sleep.  Otherwise, Starbucks is going to end up with most of my paycheck and I am going to be addicted to caffeine. 

Thank you God.  We know you are the great comforter, healer, provider, and physician. 

Signed,

Two Weary, Exhausted Parents

1 comment:

Stephen and Tara said...

Oh Joy I am so sorry. I know that has to be so hard.