CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory Glory!

It is 9:00am and I have been up for four and a half hours already.  If you do the math: 4:30am.  Not by choice.  I wish I could say that I got up that early to spend time in prayer, but that is not the case.  This was when Raegan got up.  She finally went back to sleep around 6, but then I had to get up for work.  But I determined to not be in a bad mood this morning, even when Peyton started throwing her early morning fit.  God is still good to us, and I'm going to keep repeating this to myself all day! 

Last night Arnold did a short little devotion and then he closed in prayer.  Peyton started repeating him as he prayed.  This is how it went:

Arnold:  Thank you Lord for being able to study your word.
Peyton: Thank you Lord study word.
Arnold: God you are good to us.
Peyton: God good to us.
Arnold: We ask that you be with our family.
Peyton: Mommy has blue toenails!  ( I painted my toenails with blue polish a few weeks ago.)
Arnold: Amen.   
AHH, the long attention span of a two year old. 

No comments: