CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Random Friday Facts

1. After spending 24 round trip hours in the car with my kids on vacation, Veggie Tales is on a constant loop in my head.  How do you get your brain to stop singing, "I LOVE my lips!"? 

2. And the Veggie Tales will never end because this weekend we're going to Monroe to see Arnold's family for the 4th.

3. I LOVE grilling out, and I think that's what we're going to be doing this weekend!  It's the 4th!!!

4. My friend Michael sent me a link about Cheerwine filled Krispy Kreme doughnuts during the month of July. Awesome!!!

5. Raegan is 10 months old and her first tooth is nowhere in sight.  Is this normal?

6. I am almost done reading the book Radical by David Platt.  You need to buy this book immediately and read it if you haven't already. 

7. I hope you have a great 4th! 

2 comments:

Laur said...

My niece is 12 months old and just cutting her first tooth, so maybe it's normal. I got your message, and yes we had Gauge. See Facebook if you have time.

Joy said...

Thanks Laur! I will defintely check facebook out. Hopefully you"ve got some pictures on there!