CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sucré

I love sweets.  You may have already discovered that, if you've read my blog for any length of time, especially see this one.  Of course, I not only love sweets when I'm pregnant...I love them ALL of the time!  That's why I'm having to question why I never stopped in Sucré.  It's an incredible "sweets" shop on Magazine St. in New Orleans.  They have gelato, chocolates, and a lot of yummy deserts.  It's the coolest place you've ever been to, too.  If you EVER come to New Orleans to visit me, I promise that we will go to this place(unless you're a diabetic, and then I wouldn't torture you like that!). 



        Here's me about to dig in!


      This desert was called the "Tiffany".  Grandma, I ate this in honor of you.  Dark chocolate and raspberries.


It was SO good!  But not cheap.

2 comments:

Laur said...

Oh yum! I've got an incredible sweet tooth too! It's kind of a big joke in our house how much mommy loves sweets!

Joy said...

Ha! I didn't know you loved sweets too! Too bad we don't live near each other!