CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Birthday Ipod

My sweet husband (awwww!) got me a very cool birthday gift...an ipod!!! It's got a video screen and a lot of cool gadgets that I know nothing about :) I'm thinking it's going to be really awesome to have in the hospital...maybe it will take my mind off the pain! Anyway, it was very much a surprise gift. I had no earthly idea. I thought I was just getting a new pair of Reef's. Imagine my shock! A new ipod is a lot better than a pair of Reef's, though I did get the Reef's too. Arnold is so wonderful (awwww! again) , and I defintely enjoyed the surprise! Thank you Arnold!

Little Peyton's room is slowly coming together. The crib is put together. We bought a cool ceiling fan from Walmart (each fan blade is a different pastel color). Arnold is going to be painting it a light purple in a couple of days (or whenever it stops raining here!). We have valances for the windows and a cute little butterfly clock. I will post pictures when we get it finished. We are very excited about the room. Oh, and we bought another dresser that's already assembled...Praise the good Lord! He has been so good to provide for us, and even above and beyond. We are truly blessed.

2 comments:

Janna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD WOMAN!!! haha... cant wait to see the ipod..o wait i forgot ill see it at christmas haha

Michael said...

Joy. If you were here we'd all go to Ryan's Steakhouse for your birthday. But since you're not, I wrote a little song for you. And here here it goes:
Happy happy birthday, we're so glad you came
Happy happy birthday from the Ryan's gang HEY!
We're so excited, we hope that you are too
So happy happy birthday from the Ryan's crew HEY!