CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nursery

The baby's nursery is finally starting to come together. Arnold painted it a light purple yesterday. It is so pretty! Today he's going to move the furniture back. We also got a new dresser from Burlington Coat Factory that was already assembled. Hallelujah! And it didn't have one scratch, dent, or crack! What a miracle!
I am going to the doctor again today. I'm pretty sure nothing has changed though. She's going to come when she wants! I have been hurting and having contractions, but nothing consistent. I also am (or at least I feel) as big as a whale. It's so hard to roll out of bed every time I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I'm glad no one is taking a picture of me doing this difficult task. This baby feels like she's 18 pounds, even though she was only 6 pounds two weeks ago!
Well, I'm off to the doctor. Keep checking for updates!

4 comments:

Michael said...

Hey Joy. Ok, this has nothing to do with your post but do you think that Nuri Kamal al-Maliki looks kinda like Pastor Allen? Check this out:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/Nouri_al-Maliki_with_Bush%2C_June_2006%2C_cropped.jpg/200px-Nouri_al-Maliki_with_Bush%2C_June_2006%2C_cropped.jpg

Michael said...

Never mind the link. Just look him up. You'll laugh!

Anonymous said...

you need pics really bad of the nursery since we will never see it.and we won't see peyton claire(lol!!!)til christmas.that really sucks =..[

KERI

Janna said...

i like the pics..the nursery looks pretty..and i like your glasses even though you miserable in the photos..i can tell you want that baby out haha