CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 14, 2007

right around the corner!

Well, I went to the doctor again today. I had another ultrasound done. The baby is 6 lbs. and ready to go! She was sticking out her tongue in the ultrasound. It was funny. She's already got an attitude...oh no! After examining me, the doctor said basically that her birth is right around the corner. While she was measuring my stomach, I was having a contraction. The funny thing is that I've been having them for at least a week now and didn't realize that was what was going on. The doctor also said that she would be happy if I delivered at 37 weeks, which is full term. So this weekend, I will be packing my bags. Check for updates! As soon as she comes, we'll try to post pictures!
Arnold, Joy, and baby Peyton

1 comment:

Janna said...

YAY!!! my babys coming :D...have u read my blog yet?