CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Swiss Miss

It's time to start putting together the baby room. Yeah, we're kind of cutting it close here. I hope to paint the room a light purple. Arnold needs to put together the crib. We took the cracked dresser back to Wally World, got our money back, and are now back at square one. We didn't order another one from Walmart.

Doctor said yesterday that I am at the same place I was last week (after she examined me). Dissapointment! I was hoping to be closer. Well, two more weeks....only two more weeks....

We're actually at a coffee shop right now...Fair Grinds...it's right behind the fair grounds and racetrack in N.O. I'm sure people think I'm weird because wherever I go, I have to put my pocketbook behind my back because it hurts. I should just carry a little pillow with me, but I never think to do that. So, I shove my pocketbook between myself and the chair. It does the trick! I'm sure other fat pregnant people understand! Only two more weeks of coffee shops, and then I'll be making Swiss Miss at home in the microwave.

I know I've said it before, but I sure do love coffee shops. I took the book Emma by Jane Austen to read at the coffee shop. I love sitting and reading at these places. New Orleans has the coolest local coffee shops. We always try to go to the local ones not the chains, though I do have to say that Starbucks has great coffee drinks.


By the way, Arnold put the Ironman link on the blog. What in the heck is Ironman anyway? I thought it was a cartoon or something. He looked shocked and responded that, "No, it's a comic book." ARRGH...boys! :)

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that Joy and I are very excited about the new baby. You are in our prayers and we can't wait to see the pictures!!! See you soon.
Michael and Joy

Janna said...

i was wondering why you had IronMan on there..i was like Joy into superhero movies.. LS stickin U beat our chicken crap gamecocks!! BOO...your baby will either come sunday or next week b/c Mama has prayed VERY hard that it wont mess up with Bethany..at least we know who comes first in her life and it aint her only grandchild haha