CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Peanut Butter


Can I just say that I am totally sick of peanut butter. I have gone through at least two jars BY MYSELF in the last four months or so. Now that may not seem like a lot of peanut butter, but trust me, it is! That's eating peanut butter almost every day for a snack so that my blood sugar stays up....seven days a week! I have kept JIF in business.
Last night we went to our small group. I really do love our small group. We are doing the Five Love Languages right now....Arnold needs all the help he can get! HAHA! Just kidding! He really is a great husband, and I have no complaints. After we came home though I was so tired. We bought season two of I Love Lucy and have been watching an episode a night, but not last night. I was passed out. AH, I enjoy sleeping so much. I know, my moments of sleep are about over. Oh well, back to the peanut butter. I need a snack.

PS-Hey Chucky Baby (and you know who you are), you're just too funny!!! :)

2 comments:

Janna said...

omg i know what you mean ..every thurs. i eat pb&j and every wends. i eat the #1 at Zaxbys..this has been going on for like 2 months STRAIGHT!!! im going out of my MIND!! o well tomorrow is wends. so you know what that means!....and talk about a small world i have been watching I love Lucy too for the past week on TVLand ..we are just alike haha

Anonymous said...

wow our stupid sister abbreviations wednesday wend.it must be them tech classes.lol.well janna can talk bout bein sick of pb&j's but last week when she didn't go to daddy's she told me to make her a pb&j and bring it to her.how dumb!!!but anywayz enough bout the stupid one.

luvs your smart sis=KERI