CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Patience

Well, I must say that these last few days of being pregnant are going to require a little patience. I am so anxious and excited, especially after what the doctor said! It's so hard to wait. My blood sugar keeps dropping a lot too, which is no fun! Yesterday in church, I played the piano because the pianist was out. During the middle of the sermon, I started seeing spots. Well, who can play the piano while they're seeing spots!!! I was panicking a little because I still had the invitation, offertory, and closing song to play. I just started praying really hard, and praying after I went up on stage. I had to sit really close to the music. With the help of God, I got through the songs, but it wasn't easy (and I defintely missed a few notes!). Arnold and I went to Barnes and Noble last night. That helped take my mind off my situation for a few hours! I love B & N. though. I could go there every night and just sit and read for free. I love their coffee drinks too, but haven't had any of those in a long time :(

2 comments:

Janna said...

dang ...eat peanut butter and drink orange juice that helps me all the time! i have never sat in barns and noble in my life ..maybe i should start ha

Michael said...

Whenever I start seeing spots before I play the piano, I find a little wisky helps to take the edge off.
- Chucky Baby