CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

cracked dresser, beautiful bassinet

Well, minus one for Walmart. The dresser we ordered and had shipped to the store had a big 'ol crack in it. Boo! A $250 dresser that you have to put together yourself, and it has a crack in it! It's crazy! All I can say is that Arnold has his work cut out for him. He still has to put the crib together too (which is in a million little pieces). However, some nice news is that we are borrowing a beautiful white bassinet from some friends at seminary. I am very grateful for that. One less thing we have to buy!
I started having contractions last night about five minutes apart, but then they went to ten minutes, and then fifteen minutes :( And this was during the business meeting at church. I had been hurting all day, so I thought this may be it. No such luck. I go to the doctor again today.