CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Alone with Peyton

The last few days have really been a blur in Arredondo World. Friday, we left at 4:30 am to go to the airport for Atlanta. We had a great time, but were both SO exhausted that night! We were interviewing for a "church planting missionary" position. Hopefully we will hear something back from them soon. We saw some million dollar homes and got to ride the subway, which was cool (though I'm sure it's not cool if you have to ride it every day of your life). Atlanta is such a HUGE city, but we love big cities!
For the next few days, I am alone with Peyton.....SCARY!!!! haha j/k Arnold flew to Nashville yesterday for a conference with work. I think she really missed Arnold because she's been a little whiney. I basically had to hold her the whole night last night, but I don't mind cause she's a cutie. :) And what really amazes me is that you can put her in the crib on the left side at the top, but if you look at her a few hours later, she will be at the bottom of the crib on the right side on her stomach. She can't crawl yet. How does she do that?

3 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Tha'ts hilarious about the crib! I can lay aashini down and then look over and she's moved herself in the total opposite direction - it's hilarious!

Sounds like you had fun in ATL! Cool!

Janna said...

well when i sleep i kick my sheets off of me and they will be at the bottom of my bed but the rest of my blankets will be perfect on me...now how does that happen? :)

Joy said...

Well Janna, you're just weird, that's how that happens. HAHA!!! J/K :)