CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hard Times in the Big Easy

Not to get all philosophical here, but life can really be hard and difficult at times! Of course, I know God allows things to happen sometimes to test us and stregthen our faith...not that anything terrible has happened...I don't mean to scare anyone! Monday we took Peyton to get more shots. Tuesday afternoon, she had a 103 degree fever. Now for any first time parents out there, you know that this will really freak you out! I didn't have anything but Tylenol (which was not working that well) so I ran to the store to get baby Motrin. That brought her fever down some, but then it would come back up hours later. We took her to the doctor today. She's doing better, but the doctor thinks it's a cold and not from the shots. Who knows! Work has been crazy for me because I've had so many appointments this week, so it's been hard for me to take off, and Arnold and I have basically had NO sleep. Friday, we have a job interview in Atlanta. Arnold and I are flying up there, doing three different interviews, and then flying back that night. Peyton is supposed to stay in New Orleans, but what do you do if your baby is sick and the interviewers are requiring the wife to come? I guess you pray that God would heal her! Please pray that God would heal Peyton before we have to leave. And pray that we would follow the Lord's will and direction.

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

oh man! I'm sorry! Yeah, fevers freak me out! We'll be lifting you guys up!!

Unknown said...

I have been praying for you guys... let me know how the interviews come out.. I would love to have you closer!!! Ok so that was totally me being selfish and you should so do God's will in everything - but I am praying that you can be closer!! hehe...