CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random Stuff

Today my mom and sister Keri are supposed to fly into New Orleans for a visit. It really stinks that I'm going to have to work some while they are here. I didn't realize that we were having registration at work the same week they are here. :( But I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun anyway.
Peyton has, I think we can say officially started teething, and boy is she a grumpy baby! All she does these days is drool, bite on anything she can get her chubby little hands onto, and fuss. Ha! She's just like her daddy! :)
You know what I'm really excited about in the month of April....the strawberry festival and crawfish boils! This Saturday is Ponchatoula's strawberry festival...you can get the best strawberry anything there. Then in a few weeks we're going to several crawfish boils...you know...a big pot, throw a few hundred live crawfish in, some potatoes, corn, sausage, anything else in your house, and some seasoning, and presto! It's the best. And on that note, I'm going to get a donut!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me just say that 1) I am extremely jealous of the strawberry festival outing and 2) I hate that I can't be there to watch Peyton grow up. She is soo cute... I can access your page at school so I usually check it during my free period. My annual staff girls agree that she is the cutest thing ever. I am sitting at home right now printing off Save the date cards. Then I am heading to try and find David a wedding band. He has a specific one picked out and I have to try and find a cheaper version (the ring in the catalog is $975!!! what can I say he has good taste!) We booked our honeymoon yesterday! Woohoo Alaska here we come. I might be broke afterwards but we will have fun. Have a great time with your fam! Love you girl! Can't wait to see you!

Joy said...

Awh! You're too sweet! Of course, we already knew she is the cutest thing ever! hehe :)

Let me tell you, I CANNOT WAIT until your wedding! I'm just so excited for you!

And PS-I'll eat a few strawberries in your honor.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

You're really making me miss New Orleans :) haha! Awesome!