CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

American Idol and a Sad Baby







So here are my American Idol thoughts...In the beginning, I liked Brooke a lot, but I'm kind of over her now. Though I do think she's a sweet person. I believe Carly should not have been kicked off because she has a really good voice, but her tattooed husband kind of freaked me out! Syesha has a good voice too, but I'm just not that crazy about her. I liked Michael Johns a lot, to bad he got the boot. I don't think Jason Castro has a great voice, but I know the girls(uh hum Janna) love him, so I think he'll probably stay another week or so. I think David Archuletta has a good voice, but I can't really imagine him singing anything but Clay Aiken type music...nothing wrong with Clay Aiken music, it's just not my cup of tea. So, that leaves my favorite, David Cook. I think he's original and could sell albums. I like his voice as well. I think it will come down to the two David's. Sadly, Archuletta will probably win because all of the teeny boppers that are voting for him that are madly in love with him. I think Brooke will probably get kicked off this week.
And Paula has to be the craziest person in the entertainment industry. Every week, Arnold and I wonder what could possibly come out of her mouth next. :)

8 comments:

Janna said...

paula always gets confused on what she says..she doesnt even understand half the words that come out of her mouth lol...and I LOVE CASTRO!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Paula totally cracks me up!! She keeps the show interesting (and the producers on their toes - haha!)
I used to like Brooke a lot... but I think this is her week to go... we'll see though.. hmm...

Cute Pics!

Anonymous said...

For a baby, Peyton has very good handwriting and grammar.

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

Thanks! She learned to write last month. We're now teaching her alegbra.

The Middlecamps said...

Hey Ya'll! Matt and I have started a blog. Can we add ya'll to our friends list?

The Middlecamps said...

Hey Ya'll! Matt and I have started a blog. Can we add ya'll to our friends list?

Joy said...

sure! What's your blog address so we can add ya'll?