CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Oh What a Day

I should have known this day was going to be interesting when I first got up. I go to feed Peyton, and then she projectile vomits all over me and the couch. (And yes, I was already dressed for work....but you know, it dries quickly :) ). Then I lay her on the changing table, take off her night clothes, and change her diaper. Before I could get another one back on her, she pees all over the place. It's running down her back and almost to her neck. And of course, I had just used the last wipe! So I take her, dripping with pee, to the bathroom and rinse her off. I get to work and "pump" (instead of nursing) in my office a few hours later, and the little janitor lady walks in on me IN MY OFFICE! Next I'm just waiting on toilet paper to be hanging out of my pants, or my zipper to be down. Oh well! Thank goodness it's Friday!

PS-If you haven't checked out the video below, you need too. It's too cute!!! She's doing really well at sitting up.

2 comments:

Janna said...

HAHAHA!!! i hate those days

The Rayburns said...

Oh, no! She walked in on you! I'll bet she was embarrassed! And, you were worried about me because I don't have a private office. Oh, no!!