CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

French Quarter Fun

My mom and my sister flew in successfully Tuesday night and we've had a lot of fun, especially Peyton. She has hardly fussed at our apartment, I guess because we have guests, so she's constantly entertained. Yesterday we all went to the French Quarter. My mom and my sister always want to go to the French Market, so that was our first stop. Peyton sat up in her stroller the whole entire time and looked around at everything. She was loving it! Then we went down to Aunt Sally's Pralines. I ate so many of their free sample pieces of pralines that I felt a little sick. After that we went to a little tourist shop, and then went home. You know what's weird in New Orleans? Anytime you go anywhere, there is always birds (pigeons to be exact) walking around inside eating anything that drops on the ground. Even when I go to the grocery store there are birds flying overhead. I'm so scared they're going to poop on my head inside the store. Today I have to work (BOO!!!!) and tomorrow I have to work half a day (BOO again!!!), so I imagine we will go somewhere fun tomorrow after I get off.

PS- IF YOU HAVE A BLOG, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BLOG ADDRESS. WHEN WE CHANGED THE FORMAT OF OUR BLOG TODAY, IT LOST ALL OF THE LINKS TO OUR FRIENDS' BLOGS. SO PLEASE SEND ME YOUR LINK SO THAT I CAN READ YOUR BLOG IF YOU HAVE ONE!

1 comment:

Beth Celestin said...

Hey Joy! I don't know if you remember me, but you mentioned your blog address at Jamie Cook's baby shower months ago and I've been a reader ever since :) You have a beautiful family! I wanted to share my blog address with you as well:
http://bethcelestin.blogspot.com/