CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Blahs

You ever wake up and feel really blah? Part of the reason is because I get the same amount of hours of sleep in one week as most people get in one night. The other reason is, I think, it's just one of those blah days. For a treat, I bought a mint oreo milkshake from the seminary cafe to help my mood. But you know the best thing is reading Scripture and remembering that our joy is found in the Lord! I've been reminding myself that all day.

I think Peyton has the blahs too. She has wanted to be held constantly the last two days. Every time I put her down, she cries and makes sputtering noises with her mouth. It's cute and pretty funny actually. Last night I decided that she could "help" me fold clothes. However, she would rather "help" unfold clothes instead. I think she misses her daddy! Tonight is American Idol, so I hope she behaves. :) I am not addicted to any tv show, but I do enjoy watching American Idol. Who do you want to win?

3 comments:

Janna said...

Jason Castro...hands down!!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I totally had one of those blah days!! I feel ya!

I love to watch American Idol... A bunch of Americans in our city all get together at our house and we watch - it's fun! I used to HATE Jason Cook (thought he had a big ego) but he's totally grown on me :) I think I want him to win now :) haha! What about you? Who is your fave?

Beth Celestin said...

David Cook! :) But Syesha is a cutie! I think Brooke is on her way out tonight :( And what was up with Paula last night?? She was really confused!